Urgent Care Physician
AFC Urgent Care is looking for doctors who enjoy the practice of medicine. We offer doctors the chance to focus on patient care. Issues such as office systems, billing responsibilities, collections, and bill paying are all handled for the doctors. If you are looking for the type of freedom and autonomy of practicing medicine in your own office, but without the heavy administrative burden normally associated with establishing your own practice, AFC Urgent Care may be right for you.
- Many compensation plans offer options for equity sharing or a bonus structure.
- State-of-the-art equipment to treat your patients.
- Diverse patient base and diversity of patient issues.
- Full-time and Part-time physicians: Must be board-certified or board eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine, the American Board of Internal Medicine or the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Full-time and Part-time physicians: Must have three years of clinical experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- Full-time physicians: work week: up to 40 hours.
- No on-call
- Physicians supported by highly-trained medical staff
- 100% paid malpractice insurance
- Paperless office
- On-site CLIA-approved lab